M44 Visual-Tactile Breast Examination Simulator
This model allows training in differentiation of four typical breast lumps including a cancer with dimple sign. Palpable clavicle and ribs are also embedded under the soft breast tissue. Effective both for professionals and for breast-self-examination education.
- Four typical breast lumps can be differentiated by palpation: two breast cancers (cancer with dimpling sign and cancer with skin depression), fibroadenoma and mastopathy.
- Examination skills for skin dimple can be practiced.
- Palpable collarbone and rib structure are embedded.
- 1 breast model attached to the case
- A: cancer with dimple sign
- B: cancer with depression in the skin
- C: fibroadenoma
- D: mastopathy
- 1 talcum powder
Model with case size:
20 x 28 x 15H cm, 2 kg
21 x 30 x 17H cm, 2.2 kg
*Specifications are subject to change.