M74 2-way model of the gluteal muscle injection
We adopted a new material that needle marks are hard to remain. Three injection methods can be acquired with one unit.
1. The model consists of three layers of soft skin, muscular layer and hard base skeleton, and the injection site can be confirmed by palpation with a feeling close to the actual feeling.
2. The injection site measurement is compatible with three types of methods, the quadrant method, the Hochstetta method, and the Clark point.
3. At the time of injection penetration, lamp indication is used to judge the correctness of injection site such as position and depth, and warns with lamp indication.
4. When injecting into the right injection site it is possible to actually inject the drug solution (water).
5. The skin of the model uses a special resin and almost no needle mark remains after insertion.
6. It is possible to palpe the greater trochanter, the anterior superior iliac spine, the posterior iliac spine, and the sacral as a guide of the injection site.
7. The skin and muscle area can be exchanged.
Adult woman with hip shape
Weight: Approximately 3.2 kg
Material: soft special resin · hard resin (three-tier structure)
9 V battery / AC adapter for 100 V (both)
With a stand for Hochstetta method
11213-030 Hochstedt sensor
11213-020 Quadrant / three way part sensor
11213-040 Clark's point sensor