M85 Airway Suction Trainer
A representation of human respiratory organs, designed for temporary airway suction and catheter insertion practice. Effective tool with life-like tactile qualities for training in airway suction for choking patients.
- Realistic anatomy includes the mouth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, epiglottis, trachea and esophagus.
- Catheterization pathways include oral, nasal or through the tracheostomy opening.
- Life-like organs facilitate learning propercatheter insertion length.
- The side window allows the passage of the catheter to be observed.
- Realistically simulated sputum is ticky to the mouth.
- 1 head＆neck model with airway anatomy
- 1 bottle of lubricant
- 2 catheters
- 1 bottle of simulated sputum
- 1 metal tray
- 1 syringe
- 1 storage case
60 x 35 x 23cm
11229-020 1 replacement skins with trachea
11229-010 1 simulated sputum
11229-040 2 sample catheters
11229-050 1 lubricant