M66 Medical Foot Care Model
To keep good condition of the patients’feet makes a big diffrence in QOL of patients and can be critical for people with particular diseases including diabetes. This model helps training in simple trimming of nails and callosities by healthcare providers, while serving as a useful tool for general education on basic foot care.
- M66 Medical Foot Care Model is designed to facilitate training in nail clipping, and trimming as well as smoothing away the corns and callosities of patients. The replaceable nails, corn and callosities set on the life-size foot model provide excellent training opportunities with true-to-life feeling until the trainees build enough confidence to move on to actual patients.
- The foot model also helps to demonstrate anatomical landmarks, foot assessment procedures, foot massaging and other day-to-day treatment.
- 1piece Foot model with swivel stand
- 20pcs Toe nail A (thickened ingrown nail)
- 20pcs Toe nail B (thickened nail with ringworm)
- 10pcs Callosity
- 10 Corn