PH-1C Pediatric Chest Phantom
Imaging and dosimetry for radiosensitive 5-year-old.
Chest X-ray is one of the most common examinations in pediatric radiography. Advanced skills are needed to obtain high quality images with minimum exposure. This Pediatric Chest Phantom is designed to find out optimal parameter and protocols to minimize radiation exposure to children. The phantom has two kinds of interchangeble lung inserts. The lung vascular insert can be used to study image quality in relation to CT / X-ray protocols images quality. The lung density insert allows users to evaluate dosage distribution in the lung field.
- Two types of interchangeble lung inserts are available - lung vascular insert and lung desity insert.
- Pencil-shaped ion chamber for CTDI can be set in the mediastinum
- TLD or RPL dosimeters can be set in the thyroid block.
- Lung vascular inserts with pulmonary vessels provide life-like radiographs.
- Detachable internal structure allows insertion of variety of pathological view.
- Simulates a life-size chest of 5-year-old.
- pulmonary vessel(lung vascular insert only)
1 five-year-old chest torso
main body: Dynthetic bones are embedded thyroid block
1 lung vasculature insert: mediastinum with pulmonary vessels
1 lung density insert: mediastinum, lung fields (L/R)
1 set of sample images
1 instruction manual
phantom size：approx. W32xD17xH38cm / W12.6xD6.7xH15 inch
weight：approx.6kg / 13 lb.
*Specifications are subject to change.
- Pediatric chest X-ray
- Pediatric chest CT